June 17, 2010

football and all things bogan

Unless you live under a rock, last night was State of Origin (oh, if you don't live in either NSW or QLD, enjoy your rock). Mr P is an avid NSW supporter, and I am a QLD supporter.
Origin is continually an issue in our household, in fact a couple of years ago we ended up having an unrelated argument that resulted in him spending the night with his parents because he had been angry that NSW had lost. Since then we have a strict no alcohol policy and he is asked to not really plan to watch the game with others unless he stays the night there. It has been an OK living environment on game night since then, until...... I hacked his Facebook page and wrote GO QUEENSLANDERS. LOL. I think it is hilarious but he had other ideas. He told me that it was so not cool and that I had crossed the line. (It kinda felt that he might have even considered it a deal breaker)
I am nearly wetting myself remembering the look on his face when he read it.
I had to then show him that the status is able to be removed and he promptly deleted it. So I am totally pointing the finger and laughing that he is a bogan! Fricken hilariously BOGAN!



Oh how I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Gold!!
    We have footy fights here all the time. Hilarious to look back on, but incredibly stressful and intense at the time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers