October 27, 2010

In the works

I have a couple of projects in the works at the moment, yet my camera battery has died and in the move I put my charger in a 'safe' place that has been so safe I can't find it.
Project one: Screen Printing
I am really enjoying screen printing it is so fun to wear my art but it is a bit of work to find one that actually works on the fabric.

Project two: I am going to craft nights at a sewing shop in town and this is my project, a pillow case with B's drawing embroidered on it. I have started embroidering with a chain stitch and it is really effective.

Project three: Christmas presents. I am going to make my older Niece's and Nephew's a travel Tic Tac Toe bag. I don't really know how I am going to do it but I have the picture in my head so hope it ends up turning out.

Can't wait to find my awesome safe place so I can share my fun.

3 comments:

  1. Come on out charger!
    This screen printing sounds exciting - I want piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! I love the embroidering of B's art. I can't wait til E is big enough to actually draw something! Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. By draw I mean a scribble but he has come so far in the last year I want to capture it! :)

    Screen printing is fun but I have only done one shirt and it was too stretchy so will have to think about it a bit more. I would love to decorate most of my shirts though! I have big plans. I am going digging in a box I am pretty sure holds the charger today! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers