Something is up with my garden, it is called Lack Of Attention.
The weeds are getting higher, the plants are getting brown and the sun is getting mighty hot.
I have been paying so much attention to my crafty side that I have let my baby go to seed too early. I really want us to be self sufficient and it is such a pleasure to watch it grow, so will be looking at finding time to put back into the garden.
This pesky grass pops up EVERYWHERE. It suffocates everything and I can't seem to get rid of it quick enough. Even with mulch, it grows around the roots. I have been collecting heaps of newspapers so going to lay it and hope that it DIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and my one pumpkin seedling that survived, just disappeared. Gone. I bet a jealous neighbour saw it and wanted it for their own! (probably not but I am sticking to the story).
Anyway, done is my rambling, sleep is calling and so is the current read of Emma by Jane Austen! :)
Peace out Bilbies!
Oh yeah, still no stinking camera charger! :(
ReplyDeleteHope you find it soon! Good luck with the grass, I'm fighting the same battle here! xx
ReplyDeleteAargh! The grass!! lol
ReplyDeleteSun is hot and high here also... poor little cucumbers